Wednesday, October 12, 2011

McPig's Zombie Show[off]case!



All of us Kewl-Kids[?] LOVE our Z-reads!!


Today we have my shambling friend Sullivan McPig of Pearls Cast Before a McPig.





Just LOOK at Sully's D-licous collection of braaaaaaaaaiinzzzzz *oopsie* ... I meant, BOOKS.
Doesn't that make your heart flutter?
Doesn't that make your pulse race?
Doesn't that make you want to shuffle off to your favorite book seller and spend your every last freakin' dime on MORE BOOKS?!

Yeah. Me, too. ;D

So, here's the titles featured in Sully's pic:
My Life as a White Trash Zombie - Diana Rowland
Hellforged & Deadtown - Nancy Holzner (will soon be joined by Bloodstone)
Queen Victoria: Demon Hunter - A.E. Moorat
Soulless - Christopher Golden
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies - Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith
Boneshaker - Cherie Priest
The Enemy - Charlie Higson
Once Bitten, Twice Dead - Bianca D'Arc
Enclave - Ann Aguirre
The Iron Duke - Meljean Brook
Rot and Ruin - Jonathan Maberry
Zombie, an anthology of the Undead
Married with Zombies & Flip this Zombie - Jesse Petersen
Warm Bodies - Isaac Marion

I'm quite pleased to note that Sullivan and I share similar *taste* in the undead ...
and if I don't soon get my hands on my very own copy of Enclave SOON *drool* ...!

Please feel free to join the Zombie Showcase and send me a pic of YOUR collection
of Z-reads. You know you want to.

Disclaimer: If the spacing on this post is effed up I am going to lose my mind. Somehow I can't seem to get it right using the *edit Html* tab, no matter what. Harumph!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome reads! I didn't know Enclave was a zombie book. Now I must have it! I'll be sending you my collection soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *YAY* Titania! I didn't know either, but if McPig has it, we'd better get it, too lol ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're not called zombies, but if it's a festering, stinking human shaped thing with limited intelligence that tries to eat you it's a zombie in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sullivan - I agree, it's merely a matter of semantics. Anything festering that tries to eat ME is a zombie in my book!!

    [mental note to self: Put Enclave at the freaking TOP of Christmas book-begging list]

    ReplyDelete
  5. yessss, enclave!
    wonder what kind of z's are in queen victoria, demon hunter?

    ReplyDelete