Saturday, May 19, 2012

Spring Fling Hop Winner!!

Even though I LOVE spring, our pollen count has been high and allergies have rendered me on the puny side these last two weeks. I enjoying gardening, spending time out in the warmth & sunshine, watching nature burst into colorful glory. But MAN ... I look and feel like *Cat-Yak* ;P [but I'm still working on getting our new veggie garden put in - no quitter here, gotta get my healthy eats on!].

SO please forgive me for being on the slow side to post the lucky winner of my giveaway for the recent Spring Fling Hop:

KYLIE is the winner of Oxford Messed Up!!!
Congratulations Kylie, I'll be emailing you shortly for your shipping address :)

Hugs & Thanks galore to all who participated, and stay tuned ... another giveaway on it's way soon~


No comments:

Post a Comment